Blog Archive

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Teaching My Children How to Have J-O-Y



J-esus
O-thers
Y-ou

“Ate Sarah, don’t you get tired of this work?” Jun asked.
Amused, a smile curled my lips. I haven’t really thought my ministry to them as work. Yes, there were times when it felt less exciting because it became a weekly routine. However, my time with them is one of the joyous moments I have each week. After few seconds-pauses, my mouth started uttering His words of wisdom about pouring yourself to others. No more ‘how can I be happy’ but ‘how can I make others happy’.  My kids are all growing and I must hold back treating them as babes. They now ask profound questions about Jesus. Seeing them gradually coming to know the Person of Jesus is my happy tears.


“Lord. Thank you for bringing these children near to my heart. They belong to you and not this world.Make them see You, and experience You. Amen.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts